- Presented by Dr. Anne Wells, LCP and Research Director with the Children’s Research Triangle/Project LAUNCH
- Description: Working with students on the autism spectrum can be challenging. In this training, you will learn strategies to promote communication and interpersonal relatedness in the classroom and on the playground.
Note: This session is sponsored by Project LAUNCH. Project LAUNCH provides behavioral health services for children from birth to 8 years old. However, this session will be beneficial for anyone working with children and youth of any age.
Norms for Joining a Bite-Size Session
- Be present. Please join on time and keep your camera on.
- Actively listen and contribute. Participation and interaction are greatly encouraged.
- Be respectful to others. Please stay muted when not speaking.
- Keep an open mind and value the perspective of others.
Types of Certification:
- For Educators on a PEL, the IEA will provide 1.5 PDHs per session.
- For LSW, LCSW, LCP, or LCPC, the SIU School of Medicine will provide 1.5 CEUs per session.
- For Early Childhood Educators, P4R will provide a 1.5 hour certificate of completion.